Looking for the best baby feeding bottle in India in 2018? Then you are at the right place. We are going to share the list of best baby feeding bottles for new born below. You can check their complete features and reviews to choose the right one for your baby.
Want to know our top pick before moving further? Keeping the utmost care, we choose Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle as the best baby feeding bottle in India under Rs 500. Ultimately your baby’s health should not be compromised and that’s why we found this feeding bottle perfectly meet all our necessary quality expectations.
Newborn babies are very much prone to fall sick or get infected in case you don’t take the hygiene factor with top most priority. In many cases, people simply buy baby feeding bottles from local market with a cheap price tag. But they are not aware of the quality of plastics these are made off.
So make sure you always buy baby milk feeding bottles with BPA free plastic only. Choose from the popular baby feeding bottle brands in India like Philips, Mee Mee etc. You can also go for glass or stainless steel feeding bottle if you wish to spend a bit higher.
10 Best Feeding Bottles for Newborn in 2018: Editors Pick
|Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle (Clear)||2,413 Reviews||₹ 495 ₹ 494||Buy on Amazon|
|Mee Mee 240ml Premium Glass Feeding Bottle (Blue)||734 Reviews||₹ 329 from ₹ 249||Buy on Amazon|
|Pigeon Peristaltic KPP Nursing Bottle Medium Nipple (240 ml, White)||337 Reviews||₹ 175||Buy on Amazon|
|Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack (Blue/White) - 200 ml||270 Reviews||₹ 429 ₹ 408||Buy on Amazon|
|Chicco BI Pack Blue & Green 250Ml Feeding Bottle||125 Reviews||₹ 579 ₹ 569||Buy on Amazon|
|Mee Mee Milk Safe Feeding Bottle Advanced (250ml)||130 Reviews||₹ 299||Buy on Amazon|
|Chicco 150ml Wellbeing PP Bottle (Pink)||141 Reviews||₹ 249||Buy on Amazon|
|Dr. Brown's Narrow Neck Options Baby Bottle - 8 Oz /250 Ml (2-Pack)||22 Reviews||₹ 1,395 ₹ 1,249||Buy on Amazon|
|Pigeon 200ml Glass Nurser K-6||291 Reviews||₹ 579 ₹ 565||Buy on Amazon|
|Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle - Pink (240 ml)||55 Reviews||₹ 349 ₹ 297||Buy on Amazon|
Things To Consider While Buying Baby Feeding Bottles Online (Baby Feeding Bottle Buying Guide)
Are you expecting a new baby and doing your preparation in advance? Or you might need a milk feeding bottle for your newborn and you did not get the high quality best feeding bottle in India online. Don’t worry, as we can help you to choose a good feeding bottle for your baby.
But before buying anything online, you must know the key checklist to find the best product. Here are few things which will help you to get the best feeding bottle online.
- Make sure you buy a bottle with good shape to hold properly. There are various designs available online, in that case, you should get the bottle with a good grip so that it doesn’t slip from hands easily.
- Check the nipples and make sure they are Wide Breast Shaped Nipple and are soft enough
- As already mentioned, check carefully whether BPA free materials used or not.
- Make sure your bottle has a cleaning brush. Generally, it should be with every bottle.
- There should not be any kind of leak and it should be heat proof.
- Made from non-toxic international quality glass for safety and durability
- Conforms to international laws of safety and is certified by the Indian medical academy for preventive health.
List of Best Feeding Bottles for Newborn in India 2018
Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle (Under Rs 500)
- Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
- Unique Petals for a soft, flexible nipple without collapse
- Advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin valve
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
Mee Mee 240ml Premium Glass Feeding Bottle (Below Rs 300)
- Made from non toxic international quality glass for safety and durability
- Conforms to international laws of safety and is certified by the imaph Indian medical academy for preventive health
- Multi functional design for ease of use the bottle can be filled with any nutritious liquid like milk, water, formula or...
- Travel friendly no leakage even when the bottle is tilted or being carried, easy to clean and store.
Pigeon Peristaltic KPP Nursing Bottle Medium Nipple (Under Rs 200)
- Plastic feeding bottle 240 ml
- Encourages baby to use natural sucking pattern
- BPA and BPS free
- Slim neck
- Comes with medium size nipple
Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack (Under Rs 500)
- Ultra soft silicone nipple
- AVS technology
- High quality durable plastic
- Easy to hold and clean
- Crystal clear transparency
Chicco BI Pack Blue & Green 250Ml Feeding Bottle (Below Rs 600)
- Chicco Feeding Bottles
- Bi-Pack For 2 Months+
- 250 Ml Medium Flow
Mee Mee Milk Safe Feeding Bottle Advanced (Below Rs 300)
- Innovative Pro-Flo Technology
- Bite resistant and Tear Resistant Teat
- Internationally approved for highest quality
- AVS or Air Ventilation System ensures there's minimum air intake when the baby is being fed from the bottle
- Maintains vitamins of feeds
Chicco 150ml Wellbeing PP Bottle (Below Rs 300)
- Made from polypropylene
- The anti-colic valve of the physiological teat helps to reduce the incidence of colic
- It comes with the regular flow teat
- Its capacity is 150 ml
Dr. Brown’s Narrow Neck Options Baby Bottle (Below Rs 1,500)
- Two - 250 ml narrow neck baby bottle
- Two - level 1 silicone teats
- One - cleaning brush
Pigeon 200ml Glass Nurser K-6 (Below Rs 600)
- Vitamin C derivative helps to ease and improve bleeding gums and other problems during pregnancy
- The shape fits perfectly with your baby's tongue, allowing smooth tongue movement while minimising air intake
- The nipple's roomy base helps your baby open his mouth widely, thereby encouraging steady peristaltic motion
- The streamlined shape makes it easy for mothers to hold and keep clean
- Made of high quality, durable glass which is BPA-Free
Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle (Below Rs 400)
- Complies with EN 14350 and other International Standards of Safety and Hygiene
- Bottle is made from non-toxic, international quality glass
- Insulated design helps to keep the milk warm
- A small nipple opener to create openings in the teat is provided
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean
Conclusion: Which is the Best Baby Feeding Bottle in 2018?
You don’t have to spend huge on expensive feeding bottle brands in India. As we mentioned, there are many good products available online from a good brand. That’s why we choose Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle as the best for your baby. It is from a very reputed brand in India and at the same time, the cost will not burn your pocket.
Do you find this list of best baby feeding bottles in India useful? You can also share your experience on which milk feeding bottle do you use for your baby and why do you prefer that. Write a comment below and share your thoughts or queries, if any.