We have curated a list of best earphones under Rs 500 in India, where our top pick is Mi Earphone With Mic. With a quality long tangle-free cable, ultra deep bass, mic, play/pause button & high-quality silicone earbuds, cheapest price Mi earphone is a clear winner.
There is no point to have a smartphone, without an earphone. Nowadays one can’t imagine living without a good quality earphone. But where to find the best earphones in India under price Rs 500? Here we are going to share the list of best cheap earphones from the quality earphone brands in India.
Let’s explore the 5 such budget earphones under Rs 500 in India (Compare price, user ratings, reviews).
5 Best Earphones Under Rs 500 in India
[amazon box=”B07CD2BN46,B00U3S24RQ,B01MXGVJX1,B07BXVRVCF,B07DVK1TDX” template=”table”]
List of Best Earphones in India Under Rs 500
Earphone market is filled up with many cheap products as the demand is high. But that doesn’t mean that earphones from the premium brands will always cost high.
Due to the popularity, many top brands are coming with budget earphones under rs 500 with very good bass, sound quality, stylish with good quality material.
1. Mi Earphones Basic with Mic (Our Top Pick)
[amazon box=”B07CD2BN46″ template=”box”]
2. Philips In-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic (best in-ear headphone under Rs 500)
[amazon box=”B00U3S24RQ” template=”box”]
3. Sound One earphone With Mic (best 3.5 Mm earphone under Rs 500)
[amazon box=”B01MXGVJX1″ template=”box”]
4. Boat BassHeads in-Ear Extra Bass Earphones with Mic (Charcoal Black)
[amazon box=”B07BXVRVCF” template=”box”]
5. JBL in-ear earphone/headphone with Mic (best JBL earphone under Rs 500)
[amazon box=”B07DVK1TDX” template=”box”]
Things To Consider While Buying Earphones Online (Earphone Buying Guide)
One should not consider only the price of earphone while buying online. There are various earphone brands in India who offer cheap earphones, but the sound quality is not at all good. Make sure you consider these below checklists for buying the best earphone in India under Rs 500.
- This kind of cheap earphone is good for calling purpose. So make sure they have good quality sound and if you are looking for good music experience, then you have to increase your budget.
- Make sure you go for a long cable. As many earphones will come with a short cable which can create problems later. Better to choose from the popular earphone brands in India like Sony, JBL, Bose etc.
- Chose a lightweight earphone with a premium built, tangle free wire.
- Make sure your earphone has passive noise cancellation feature to offer you better music experience even in a noisy environment. Most people use earphone while traveling to work, so this feature is a must to check.
- Cheak out whether your earphone is water resistant and sweatproof.
So, these are the few good earphones in India under Rs 500. As we have mentioned above, Mi Earphone With Mic is our top pick in this list of best earphones under Rs 500 in India as it has received very good user ratings and online feedback. The quality of the product in this price range is very good and it gives a premium feeling as well.