With 10,000+ online reviews, Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphone is our top pick in this list of best headphones in India under Rs 1,000. There are various popular headphone brands in India, but Sony has done a very good job under the price range of Rs 1000.
Everyone wants to buy a cheap & budget headphone online. But most of the time, people end up buying a locally made headphone at a cheap price. But you don’t have to do that anymore, as premium quality headphones are also available at cheap rates these days.
Here are our top 5 headphones in India below Rs 1,000 budget.
Best Headphones in India Under Rs. 1000
|Boat BassHeads 900 Wired Headphone with Mic||13,870 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Philips SHS390 On-Ear Stereo Headphones (Black)||5,018 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Sony MDR-G45LP On-Ear Street Style Wired Headphones (Black)||893 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Things To Consider While Buying Headphones Online (Headphone Buying Guide)
To buy the best headphone in India (both over-ear & in-ear), make sure they are packed with key features, quality of sound and many good customers reviews on Amazon.
- There are various types of designs to choose from. E.g. behind the neck design is a very good one. It gives better grip so that one can enjoy long trips or use while playing too.
- Your headphone should not be heavy. Make sure you buy a lightweight one.
- Check for the non-slip design which helps to stay on the ears during sports or activities
- Check whether your headphone has pressure relieving urethane cushion for lightweight for a comfortable experience
- Better to buy a headphone with Self-adjust earcups for a comfortable fit
- If you want better sound experience then look for 32-millimeter speaker driver for high-performance sound, Bass beat vents
List of 5 Best Headphones in India in 2018 (Below Rs. 1,000)
With so many brands available online, it is quite difficult to find a good headphone within your budget. But we will make your journey easy by sharing the best headphones under Rs 1000 in India with good sound quality & other aspects.
Sony On-Ear Stereo Headphone Under Rs 1,000
Boat BassHeads Headphone Below Rs 1,000
- Super Extra Bass: Enjoy powerful, dynamic sound with punchy bass and clear, natural vocals with the responsive 40mm Neodymium...
- Feather Light: The sleek, lightweight and compact design makes portability extremely convenient
- Snug Fit: The on-ear headphones with swivel earcups offers flexible wearing and a comfortable fit for everyone
- Compact and Foldable: Easy to carry, easy to store headphones are engineered for music on the go
- In-Line Microphone: The tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm audio jack comes with a built-in mic and control for calls and...
JBL On-Ear Dynamic Wired Headphone Under Rs 1,000
Philips On-Ear Stereo Headphone (Price Below Rs 1,000)
- Music to your ears
- 32 millimeter speaker driver delivers high performance sound
- Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound
- Neodymium magnet enhances bass performance and sensitivity
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle
Sony Street Style Wired Headphone
- Wired-3.5 MM Single Pin
- Frequency Response (Hz): 16-20,000Hz
- Sensitivities (dB/mW): 104 dB/mW
Although this list contain most of the on-ear headphones, but here we have also shared an exclusive list of best In-Ear Headphones Under Rs. 1000.
Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone
SoundMagic PL11 In-ear Headphone
- Comfortable fit and distinctive design
- Robust metal earphone built to last
- Unique, all metal earphone construction
Philips SHE1455BK In-Ear Headphone With Mic (Under Rs 500)
Philips SHQ1200 ActionFit Sports
Sony MDR-AS200 Sports Earbud Headphones
- Open-Ear Active Sports Headphones for outdoor running. This product does not have Mic
- Powerful 13.5 mm dynamic driver unit for punchy sound
- Build for sports, Splash proof and sweat proof
- Adjustable ear loop to personalized fit according to ear size
- Suitable for sports activity with included clip to keep it from falling, Serrated cord for keeping it tangle free
2018’s Best Headphones in India Under Rs 1000 (Editors Pick)
So, we can easily conclude that Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphone is undoubtedly the best on-ear headphones under Rs 1,000 and Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone with 23,000+ Amazon reviews is our best pick under the category of in-ear headphones below Rs 1,000 price tag.
You can write a comment below and share your experience of using any of these headphones to help our readers. In case you are not sure which one to buy and still have doubts, you can let us know your queries. We will help you to choose the best headphone in India under Rs 1,000.
Last update on 2020-04-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API