After spending huge time, we finally found the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch is the best Smartwatch in India in 2018. But if you are looking for budget smartwatches, then here are a couple of options for you.
- Mi Band – HRX Edition (best smartwatch under Rs 2,000)
- Noise Ignite Smartwatch (good smartwatch under Rs 5,000)
- Pebble Technology Corp Smartwatch (Top smartwatch under Rs 10,000)
A smartwatch is the need of the current time with which you can easily get all necessary notifications easily without carrying your smartphone. There are various smartwatch brands available in India like Apple, Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, Asus, Pebble, LG etc.
10 Best Smartwatches in India 2018
Let’s explore top 10 best Smartwatches in India 2018 (Compare price, user ratings, reviews).
|SAMSUNG Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch||1,512 Reviews||₹ 28,490 ₹ 23,990||Buy on Amazon|
|Mi Band - HRX Edition (Black)||10,733 Reviews||₹ 1,799 ₹ 1,299||Buy on Amazon|
|Noise Ignite Smartwatch (Black)||51 Reviews||₹ 6,999||Buy on Amazon|
|Pebble Technology Corp Time 501-00020 Smartwatch (Black)||135 Reviews||₹ 22,999 from ₹ 14,500||Buy on Amazon|
|Fastrack Reflex Smartwatch Band Digital Black Dial Unisex Watch-SWD90059PP01||1,135 Reviews||₹ 1,995||Buy on Amazon|
|Fitbit Ionic FB503GYBK Smartwatch (Smoke Gray)||99 Reviews||₹ 24,999 ₹ 23,977||Buy on Amazon|
|Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 42mm Smart Watch (Space Grey Aluminum Case, Black Sport Band)||421 Reviews||₹ 34,410||Buy on Amazon|
|Sony Smartwatch, Water Protected, Voice Commands, Impressive Stand-Alone Functions, 3 SWR50 - Black||77 Reviews||₹ 91,999||Buy on Amazon|
|Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch, Large (Black)||373 Reviews||₹ 19,999 from ₹ 16,990||Buy on Amazon|
|Huawei Watch 2 4G (Carbon Black)||34 Reviews||₹ 29,999||Buy on Amazon|
But at the same time, you should not spend huge money on a costly smartwatch. There are many good smartwatches available at the cheapest price in India. So, do your own research first by looking for best smartwatches under Rs 10000, 5000, 2000, 3000 etc.
List of Top 10 Smartwatches in India 2018
1. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch (Under Rs 30,000)
- 1.3-inch 360x360 super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Corning gorilla glass SR+
- Compatibility: Samsung Android, other Android, iOS (Bluetooth) and iOS (Stand alone)
- Certified IP68 and MIL-STD-810G (temperatures and shock resistant)
- Tizen based wearable OS
2. Mi Band Smartwatch (Under Rs 1,500)
- Toll Free Number: 18001036286 for product related assistance
- HRX Engraved Band - Limited Edition
- Call & Notification Alerts from applications such as UBER and WhatsApp
- IP67- Water resistant upto 30mins under 1m water
- Total length: 235mm, Adjustable length: 155-210mm ,Material: Thermoplastic elastomer, aluminum alloy
3. Noise Ignite Smartwatch (Under Rs 5,000)
- 1.2-inch ePaper sharp memory LCD screen with 30 watch faces to choose from
- Get notified of calls, messages and social media notifications
- Compatible with Android (4.4+) and iOS (8.0)
- Bluetooth connectivity (4.0) of up to 2 meters
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
4. Pebble Technology Smartwatch (Under Rs 10,000)
- There is no manufacturer/seller warranty on this item.
- There are no software updates available
- Notifications at a glance - calendar events, text and emails, incoming calls and more
- Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
5. Fastrack Reflex Smartwatch Band (Under Rs 2,000)
- Dial Color: Black, Case Shape: Rectangular
- The battery life varies depending on the usage of the watch
- Calling facilities are compatible with Android phones only
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: Silicone
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Digital charge the device completely before using it
6. Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch (Under Rs 25,000)
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with step-by-step coaching
- Store and play 300 plus songs, plus download playlists from Pandora
- Use built-in GPS/Glonass to track pace, distance and routes and get Pure Pulse continuous heart rate tracking and real-time...
- Package includes both large and small size bands for the perfect, comfortable fit for all-day and all-night wear
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather and more and make payments on the go with a built-in NFC chip
7. Apple Watch Series 3 (Under Rs 35,000)
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Ion-X glass
- 2x brighter OLED Retina display with force touch (1000 nits)
- Ceramic back
8. Sony SmartWatch (Under Rs 50,000)
9. Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (Under Rs 15,000)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Get pure pulse continuous, wrist based heart rate monitoring with no uncomfortable chest straps
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts
- Use multi sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross training, biking and more
- Effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your dashboard with smart track
10. Huawei Smartwatch ( Under Rs 30,000)
- Stand alone 4G Voice calling by inserting the 4G SIM Card
- Works independently or when paired with Phone for 4G voice calls
- Daily activity tracking and monitoring, as well as records of your steps, calories burned, exercise intensity, exercise...
- Bluetooth calling, voice service, music playback, map navigation, positioning
- 24 hour resting hear rate monitor and heart rate warning during exercise
How To Choose The Best Smartwatch Online? (Smartwatch Buying Guide)
Buying a smartwatch is not an easy decision as you are going to spend huge money. Then why to buy blindly without understanding exactly what features are available and what are the features you are going to use? So, let’s try to understand few things that you should know before buying smartwatches in India.
Durability: The very first thing comes to my mind is the durability and obviously such an expensive product should be water resistant too. But if you are not going to buy the best Apple smartwatch, then you should check out whether this basic feature is available or not. You can enjoy this watch in rain, showers, pools, and oceans at shallow depths.
Performance: If you are buying a smartwatch to do multitasking activities, then make sure your smartwatch configurations are powerful.
Multiple features: Check whether you can perform various tasks like Bluetooth, which enables Call Features, Transfer Call, Call Function, Messaging Support, GPS, Email Support etc. Almost every premium smart watches are equipped with all latest features.
Necessary Apps & Games: Do you like to play mobile games like pokemon go? Do you know that you can also enjoy pokemon go using your smartwatches also? Try to find out what are the major games your smartwatch is having or how many third-party apps you can access from your smartwatch.
Battery Life: Battery life should be more as you are going to wear the device almost entire day during work or travel. So, look for the battery specification and find out how long it can continue considering in fully utilizing condition.
Look and Feel: There are various types of design like the classic watch as a smartwatch, modern design etc. Try to find out the one you actually like to have.
Best Smartwatch in India 2018: Conclusion
Hope you like the list of top best smartwatch in India in 2018. You will find various other cheap smartwatches available online from local companies. But make sure you are choosing from any of the top smartwatch brands only. Do share your experience or any tips to buy smartwatch online by writing a comment below.